At this page we collect articles mentioning C2C CC. But only the articles, that are written in english.
- Detailed Geophysical Mapping and Hydrogeological
Characterisation of the Subsurface for Optimal
Placement of Infiltration-Based Sustainable Urban
Drainage Systems, Geosciences, 08 11 2020
- Cross Collaboration Creates Sustainable Solution to Complex Challenges, Mark and Focus, Vol. 3 issue 2
- A review of nature-based solutions for urban water management in European circular cities: a critical assessment based on case studies and litterature.
Supplementary Material for this paper is available at https://dx.doi.org/10.2166/bgs.2020.932
- Climate and cultural history - together for climate action. EASME, 2020 01 08
- A review of nature-based solutions for urbanwatermanagement in European circular cities: a critical assessment based on case studies and literature. IWA Publishing
- Why is cross-disciplinary collaboration necessary when adapting to a new climate, by Dorthe Selmer. Mark and Focus, february 2019
- Modelling of the shallow water table at high spatial resolution using ramdom forrest, by Julian Koch1, Helen Berger2, Hans Jørgen Henriksen1, and Torben Obel Sonnenborg1 Department of Hydrology, Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), 1 May 2019.