The scope of the Coast to Coast Climate Challenge goes beyond the included subprojects. We get inspiration, experience and knowledge from a number of other projects in Denmark and abroad.
Similarly, we inspire other projects. In most cases, we have joint activities. Concurrently with the 24 subprojects a number of national and international complimentary projects have been initiated.
These are either connected to C2C CC cause in terms of their agenda or geographic area. Some of the complimentary projects also evolved as a result of the C2C CC partners employing the knowledge and experience they had gained from being a part of C2C CC in a different context.
The following is an overview of the projects we have worked with so far (pr March 2020).
- Anholt Kystsikring
- Building with Nature
- Byerne og det stigende havvand
- Call Copenhagen*
- Carbon Farm (Pløjefrit Danmark),
- Carbon low-bottom area ("As Vig Lavbundsprojekt"),
- Climate road as “water road Horsensvej” in Hedensted City
- Cluster for Cloud to Coast Climate Change Adaptation (C5A)
- FODS 6.1
- Geofysik i filter
- HERCULES: Sustainable Futures for Europe's Heritage in Cultural Landscapes
- Lemvig Sødal
- LIFE COAST Adapt
- Regn med Thyborøn
- SCHARP: Scotland's Coastal Heritage at Risk
- Synergy Project Ballevad
- The Eastern Harbor in Lemvig
- Vand i Byer/ Water in Urban Areas *
- Vandet fra landet
- Water Valley, hasn't got a website yet
- Watercourse Restauration
See more details about partners, finanzing etc - link (Word document)
* Call Copenhagen, KLIKOVAND and Vand i byer merged into DNNK in February 2020, www.dnnk.dk